|Deadline:||31 December 2022|
|Study in:||United Kingdom|
|Provider:||University Of Birmingham|
|Study Level:||Masters , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|
With a focus on supporting employability in the law industry, the University of Birmingham has established a new scholarship opportunity for international students – Harding International Legal Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
International students interested in undertaking an LLM programme at the University of Birmingham’s Law School are exclusively offered this scholarship application. The University of Birmingham International Scholarship is worth £5,000.
The University of Birmingham is a public research university in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom. The university is ranked 90th in the QS World University Rankings 2022 and holds a mission to impart world-class research and outstanding global education.
The University of Birmingham will award the successfully selected candidates a sum of £5,000 towards the cost of pursing an LLM degree study.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply for this University of Birmingham International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the LLM programme at the University of Birmingham’s Law School.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students studying an LLM programme at the University of Birmingham.
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission to an LLM programme via the university’s application portal. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic certificate and transcript(s) for all prior degrees
- Proof of English Language skills
- Research proposal
- Sample work
- Admission Requirements: The applicants should have a good Honours degree in Law. Or a degree in another discipline augmented with a pass in the Common Professional Examination.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 95
- PTE – 76
- CAE – 185