Taiwan Government Research Awards for International Students
|Deadline:||30 September 2022|
|Provider:||Ministry Of Education|
|Study Level:||PhD , Post Doc , Postgraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Government Scholarships , Fully Funded Scholarships|
- PhD candidates will receive a monthly research allowance of NT$25,000, and Post Doctoral Fellows will receive a monthly research allowance of NT$40,000.
- One round-trip, economy-class ticket for the most direct route to Taiwan (The maximum subsidized amount is determined by the MOE.)
- The terms of the fellowship are two to six months.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities eligible for this Taiwan Government Research Award.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD and Postdoctoral degree in Taiwan’s humanities, social sciences, culture, arts, and relevant comparative research (excluding areas relating to science, medicine, engineering, and relevant comparative studies).
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a doctoral candidate from an overseas university or a postdoctoral research fellow.
- Be neither a Taiwanese national nor an overseas Taiwanese compatriot.
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, The students must complete an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the academic transcripts of all previous schools attended and a copy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a previous degree certificate from any recognized university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must meet be proficient in the English language.