Robert Gordon University International Scholarships in UK 2022
|Deadline:||30 October 2022|
|Study in:||United Kingdom|
|Provider:||Robert Gordon University|
|Study Level:||Masters , Postgraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|
Students will be benefited through the award of £4,000 that will be applied to cover their master’s course tuition fees.
- Eligible Countries: Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Botswana, Brunei, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, China, Egypt, Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mexico, Namibia, Nepal, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sierra Leone, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, USA, Vietnam, Zimbabwe are eligible for this Robert Gordon University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master degree program in any field offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have an offer to study one of the selected courses at RGU
- Meet all of the conditions of their offer prior to the deadline
- Be a self-funded, international fee-paying student
- Submit an application form prior to the deadline
- Be willing to be an ambassador to future students of the scholarship.
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, students will require applying for an applicable course. After that, applicants must complete the online application form for the funding programme.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and awards, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: If you are going to apply for an undergraduate degree, then you are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All aspirants, whose first language is not from a recognized English-speaking country, will be asked to provide evidence of their English language skills as part of their offer to study at RGU.