|Deadline:||31 August 2022|
|Study in:||United States of America|
|Provider:||Portland State University|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Masters|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|
Portland State University will provide an award amount of up to $8,000 per academic year annually in fee remission to the deserving international students.
- All nationalities are eligible for this Portland State University International scholarship.
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students from underrepresented countries at PSU and on the basis of their academic performance.
- If you want to apply for this studentship, then you are required to take admission at the university. No separate application is required. All applicants are automatically considered.
- Submit official transcripts in their original sealed envelopes from all schools attended. All documents submitted to Portland State University become the property of Portland State University and cannot be photocopied or returned.
- Applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- If you do not demonstrate proof of English language proficiency, we will place you in the Intensive English Language Program (IELP) pathway.