|Deadline:||31 October 2022|
|Provider:||Munich Business School|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Undergraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|
- All international, as well as domestic students, are eligible to apply for this Munich Business School International scholarship.
- Students can apply for the Bachelor of International Business offered at the Munich Business School.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have enrolled and been accepted in the BACHELOR INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS (B.A.) by the Munich Business School.
- The students can apply for the designated bachelor’s programme via the university portal. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Authenticated copy of school leaving certificate, alternatively last 3 school reports
- Letter of Motivation
- Resume and photo
- Personal Statement
- The applicants will need a school leaving certificate that entitles to higher education in Bavaria, e.g., Abitur, Fachhochschulreife, Matura, IB, and international school leaving certificates.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – min. 85
- IELTS – min. level of 6.5
- ELS English for Academic Purposes – Advanced Level 112