To help international students cover their education expenses, the Miyazaki International College has designed the Miyazaki International College Scholarships. Applications can be made for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship application is awarded to international students undertaking undergraduate or graduate studies at the Miyazaki International College. The winning students will receive 50% to 100% tuition fee waivers. Students must hold one of the standardized English test scores or grades specified to be eligible to be considered.
Miyazaki International College is a private university in Kiyotake, Miyazaki, Japan. It was founded in 1994 under the MIC credo, “Respect and Diligence,” to cultivate genuinely international individuals. It aims to actively strive in all things by working its minds and bodies.
Why choose to study at the Miyazaki International College? Miyazaki International College is an approved institution under the JASSO International Student Acceptance Promotion Program Reservation System. Since most classes are taught in English, students can engage in numerous discussions and interactions that will develop their English skills.
Application Deadline: General admission applications round 1 will stop accepting applications on 9th December 2022.
- University or Organization: Miyazaki International College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate programmes offered at the Miyazaki International College can be applied.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must meet the English language requirement mentioned below.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to complete and submit the admission application form to apply. All international students ill be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- One Photo
- Letter of recommendation
- A brief statement of reasons for application
- High school graduation (prospective) certificate
or a certificate of the InternationalBaccalaureate degree
- Official high school transcript in English
- Resume in English
- Photocopy of passport pages that bear the date of birth, the name, picture and other necessary information to identify the candidate
- A letter of guarantee
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have graduated from high school and completed 12 years of a standard school education curriculum or are expected to do so.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- EIKEN 1 – 2 to Prel
- GTEC 2 – 950 to 1200
- TOEFL IBT – 48 to 69
- TOEIC – 470 to 770
- IELTS – 4.0 to 6.5
The winners selected by the Miyazaki International College will be awarded a 50% waiver or 100% waiver toward the tuition for the first year of study.