|Deadline:||6 September 2022|
|Study in:||United States of America|
|Provider:||Marconi International University|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Masters , Undergraduate , Postgraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|
MIU will provide the selected students with 100% of the tuition cost of the undertaken undergraduate or graduate study programmes applied for at MIU.
- All nationalities are eligible for this Marconi International University International scholarships.
- Undergraduate and Graduate degree in academics, science, film, sports, politics, etc.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have high certificates with a good academic record.
- In order to apply, students are required to make an admission application in order to qualify to be considered for the scholarship. Students will be considered based on their admission applications.
- Students must provide an original or certified sealed copy of their transcripts obtained from the Latin American or Caribbean institution. The transcripts should accompany an official credential evaluation completed and submitted to the university by a recognized evaluation service. Students must also indicate the scholarship they are applying for and their intended program of study.
- For taking admission, candidates must have to check the entry requirements of an undergraduate or graduate degree at the university.
- To verify English proficiency, applicants must have to meet their programme’s English language requirements.