|Deadline:||30 November 2022|
|Study in:||United States of America|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Masters , Undergraduate , Postgraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|
- Eligible Countries: All the nationals of the world are eligible for the Lindenwood University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate as well as a graduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidates should be first-time, transfer, graduate, athlete, or non-athlete students.
- The application for this scholarship is online. The applicants should follow the application procedures mentioned on the university’s official website as per chosen course or degree.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit the online application form along with educational certifications and other required documents
- Applicants should also fulfill the other requirement of the university as mentioned on the college’s official website mentioned below
- The applicants should have a minimum of 81 TOEFL scores and a 5.5 IELTS score. Minimum Duolingo test scores of 105 are also acceptable.