The University of Hawaii Kapiolani Community College is actively providing financial support for students through its International Student Academic Achievement Scholarships in the USA. The award is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship programme is open to full-time students at Kapiolani CC and enrolled in a degree-seeking program. Students will be awarded scholarships based on cumulative GPA scores and processed automatically.
The University of Hawai’i Kapiolani Community College was established in 1946, and formerly Kapiolani Technical School, is a public community college in Honolulu, Hawaii. It is part of the University of Hawaii system. It offers the state’s most successful university transfer program and a well-respected STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) program. Kapiolani Community College provides open access to higher education opportunities in pursuit of an academic, career, and lifelong learning goals to the diverse communities of Hawaii.
Why study at the University of Hawaii Kapiolani Community College? Kapiolani Community College is known for its vital technical, occupational, and professional programs. National Recognition Programs, including culinary studies, health sciences, emergency medical services, and legal assistance, have received national recognition. Kapiolani Community College is a model indigenous serving institution whose graduates strengthen the social, economic, and sustainable advancement of Hawai’i and the world.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by August 1, 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Hawaii Kapiolani Community College
- Department: The Honda International Center
- Course Level: CC or Undergraduate
- Award: Various
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: CC or Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be classified as a full-time student at Kapiolani CC and enrolled in a degree-seeking program.
- Applicants have earned minimally 12 credits at Kapiolani CC.
- Applicants must be International students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this education award, claimants must complete the online application portal at the University. No application is required for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must have to submit the following:
- Copy of your passport: Submit a copy of your current Passport biography page.
- Copy of your I-94: Submit front and back copies of your current I-94 card in your passport.
- Copy of your visa page in your passport: Submit a copy of your visa if you have one in your passport.
- Copy of your SEVIS I-20: Submit a front copy of your current I-20 form if you attend any U.S schools.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a minimum GPA of at least 3.25.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
The University of Hawaii Kapiolani Community College will provide amounts that may vary depending upon funding restrictions in the USA for the academic year 2022/2023.