|Deadline:||30 September 2022|
|Provider:||University Of New England|
|Study Level:||Masters , PhD , Postgraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
- Full tuition fee.
- Stipend for living expenses.
- Standard Overseas Health Insurance.
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for Research Masters or Ph.D. degree program.
- University of New England Scholarship are only available for international students.
- Scholarships are available for new students commencing study in the academic year 2022.
- Previous Degree’s:
- Two Recommendation Letters:
- Research Proposal
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Cv / Resume
- Good TOEFL or IELTS Score
- Other reference documents
The University of New England Higher Degree Research Scholarship for in the following fields:
Faculty of Humanities, Arts, Social Sciences and Education
- School of Education
- School of Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences
Faculty of Science, Agriculture, Business, and Law
- School of Environmental and Rural Science
- School of Law
- School of Science and Technology
- UNE Business School
Faculty of Medicine and Health
- School of Health
- School of Psychology
- School of Rural Medicine
- Faculty of Medicine and Health