Fully Funded ETH Zurich International Scholarships in Switzerland 2023
|Deadline:||31 August 2022|
|Study Level:||PhD , Postgraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this ETH Zurich International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects:PhD degree in computational near-surface geophysics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be domestic or International.
- Applicants should have a keen interest and preferably experience in numerical forward modeling and inversion. It is also planned to perform a limited amount of laboratory experimentation and fieldwork in the framework of both projects.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the stipend, applicants must submit an online application form. Please contact Prof. Dr. Hansruedi Maurer ([email protected] ); only online applications will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover letter
- Academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should hold a Master’s degree in geophysics, physics, mathematics, or electrical engineering.
- Language Requirement: Students must have excellent proficiency or working languages in our group are English and German