|Deadline:||29 September 2022|
|Provider:||Chang Gung University|
|Study Level:||Masters , PhD , Postgraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
A Great Opportunity to Study in Taiwan. One of the Easiest Opportunities to get. The Gung University Scholarship will cover the following expenses as given below:
For Master Students:
- University Tuition fees Waivers
- Living expenses TWD$ 8,000 per month
- Assistantship Will also Offers to Master Students By Advisor For Research Work.
For Ph.D. Students:
- Waivers of tuition fees
- Living expenses TWD$ 12,000 per month
- Monthly stipend NT$29,000 (US$966) per month
- Ph.D. Students will also get Assistantship By Advisor for Research Work.
- Applicants must be International students from any country other than Taiwan to apply for this Gung University Scholarship.
- Applicants must be healthy both physically and mentally.
- Applicants may not be recipients of any other scholarships at the same time.
- Applicants should fill out the application form correctly, honestly, completely, and submit application materials as required by the university.
- Applicants with an undergraduate/bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for Master’s Degree programs.
- Applicants with a master’s degree are eligible to apply for Ph.D./Doctoral Degree programs.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION
- Online Application form
- The Highest Degree Diploma verified with official stamps.
- The highest degree Transcript
- Two recommendation letters
- Study plan: The study plan can be written in English or Chinese.
- English Proficiency Certificate: If the previous degree is all English-taught courses, applicants may ask the university/department/advisor to issue the official statement that ” the medium of instruction is English at this institute.”
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants).
AVAILABLE FIELDS AND MAJORS OFFERED AT CGU TAIWAN
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT
◆ Department of Industrial and Business Management
◆ Department of Industrial Design
◆ Department of Information Management
◆ Department of Health Care Management
◆ School of Business
◆ Graduate Institute of Business and Management
◆ Program of CGU Information Security with Medical Applications
◆ Program of Internet of Things(IoT) with Industrial Creative Applications
◆ Master of Science Degree Program in Innovation for Smart Medicine
◆ International Program of Health Informatics and Management
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
◆ Department of Electrical Engineering
◆ Department of Electronic Engineering
◆ Department of Mechanical Engineering
◆ Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering
◆ Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering
◆ Graduate Institute of Electro-Optical Engineering
◆ Graduate Institute of Biomedical Engineering
◆ CGU-SUTD Dual Master Program in Nano-Electronic Engineering and Design(NEED)
◆ Bachelor Program in Artificial Intelligence
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
◆ School of Medicine
◆ School of Traditional Chinese Medicine
◆ School of Nursing
◆ Department of Biomedical Sciences & Master Degree in Clinical Trials and Assessment
◆ Department of Respiratory Therapy
◆ Department of Physical Therapy
◆ Department of Occupational Therapy
◆ Department of Medical Imaging and Radiological Sciences
◆ Department of Medical Biotechnology and Laboratory Science
◆ Department of Anatomy
◆ Department of Pathology
◆ Department of Physiology and Pharmacology
◆ Department of Microbiology & Immunology
◆ Department of Public Health and Parasitology
◆ Department of Medical Humanities and Social Science
◆ Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
◆ Graduate Institute of Biomedical Sciences
◆ Graduate Institute of Clinical Medicine Sciences
◆ Graduate Institute of Early Intervention
◆ Graduate Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Science
◆ Graduate Institute of Natural Product
◆ Graduate Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine
◆ Master’s Degree Program in Molecular Medicine
◆ Master & Ph.D. Program in Biotechnology Industry
◆ Master Degree Program in Healthcare Industry
◆ International Master Science Program in Reconstructive Microsurgery
For more details about the Course ( Click here)