Croydon University International Scholarships in UK 2023
|Deadline:||31 December 2022|
|Study in:||United Kingdom|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Undergraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|
A bachelor’s degree is a worthwhile investment that can assist you in fulfilling your lifelong educational and career goals. Therefore, Croydon University is offering International Scholarships in the UK.
The Croydon University International Scholarship is open to overseas citizens who are going to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university for the academic year 2022-2023.
Croydon College is a large institution of secondary and higher education located in Croydon, London Borough of Croydon. Its roots can be traced back to a School of Art founded in 1868, which later combined with Croydon Polytechnic to form the institution shortly after World War II. As of 2014, the college offers study programmes, apprenticeships, and higher education courses at Croydon University Centre to over 10,000 students, 3,400 of whom are full-time. The college is the only institution of Further Education to have received the Queen’s Award for Voluntary Service (QAVS).
Croydon University will provide the educational fund for applicants in the UK for the academic year 2022-2023.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be overseas citizens.
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, aspirants are going to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Send the following documents to [email protected]
- A copy of your current passport / all visas and travel documents.
- Copies of international and UK qualifications, and English Language proficiency certificate (if required).
- Copies of previous CASs assigned and used as part of the Tier 4 application (if applicable).
- A reference from your current school/college/university/employer.
- IELTS test report form (if required).
- Completed Initial Tier 4 Questionnaire(only for Non-EU/EEA national students).
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a previous degree certificate with good academic scores.
- Language Requirement: To meet the English language requirements of the university, you must have IELTS test reports.