- DEADLINE: June 5, 2021
- TIME LEFT: 2 Days
- REGION: Online
- DEADLINE: July 5 – August 16, 2021
Youth has the power to transform futures and drive engines of development. There has been increasing recognition of youth participation in the development process. However, Youth Center for Research believes that youth engagement needs to be meaningful which is only possible when they understand the magnitude of the development challenges (and their causes) facing their country and the world at large. Summer Research Program (SRP) is an attempt to advance such understanding.
SRP is an independent program driven by applicants’ motivation to make the most of it. The selected Young Researcher will be virtually connected with other fellow researchers. They will be arranged into groups based on the selected thematic preference guided by Advisors running Research Clinics during the program. Our Advisors join in from various parts of the world and hail from various professional capacities. This year’s program will be more participative and centered around discussions based on applicants’ research and experience. SRP is aimed at encouraging the youth in developing a proactive approach and outlook towards exploring development issues with a solution-oriented mindset. This year’s theme is Conceptualizing Peace & Conflict – A Youth Perspective.
Themes for the Summer Program:
- Politics of War and Conflict
- Conflict and Education
- Refugee Crises, Human Rights and Peacebuilding
- Urbanization, Conflicts, Violence and Development
- Collaborative transnational research experience under the guidance of experts from varied professions and hailing from across the world.
- Ability to undertake policy dialogues and research-driven discussions
- Work with teams hailing from various parts of the world
- Understand developmental challenges from historical and contemporary lens
- Certificate of participation
- All applicants must at least be in their 3rd or 4th year of undergraduate program
- Applicants enrolled in a Master’s degree may as well apply. This program is not for PhD students. In case currently enrolled PhD candidates think they would like to contribute to the program in a certain way, they may email us their proposal on firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is not online coursework, therefore, candidates will be expected to be proactive in sharing their experiences
- There is no fee for this program, however, the selection process is extremely competitive
Eligible Regions: Open for all.
- Interested applicants are expected to submit the application form latest by 5th June.
- This would be followed by a round of screening stages including interviews.
- The final candidates will be notified by the end of June 2021.
Application Deadline: June 5, 2021 (2 Days Remaining)
Apply from here: Official Link
You may also like
Specializing Master in Sustainable Management of Resources and Cultural Heritage for Local Development
Fully FundedDEADLINE: September 19, 2021TIME LEFT 20 Days Applications are open for the Specializing Master in Sustainable Management of Resources and Cultural Heritage for Local Development supported by Italian Higher Education …
DEADLINE September 15, 2021 TIME LEFT: 20 Days REGION: United States APPLICATION PROCESS Applicants must apply through the web-based application portal. Bill Gates Scholarship Program 2022 is open for Undergraduate …
DEADLINE: September 1, 2021TIME LEFT: 16 DaysREGION: DenmarkDanish Government Scholarship 2022 is a fully-funded scholarship for international students.Driven by intellectual creativity and critical thinking since 1479, researchers and students at …