Many students want to study in Singapore Universities. Singapore is also very famous country for Education level. Many good Universities and colleges are available who offers fully and partially funded Scholarships for students. In this article we discuss about National University of Singapore. National University of Singapore Scholarships 2023 are announced for International students, student belong to any country can apply for this scholarship. Scholarships are fully funded there is no application fee for admission in National University of Singapore.
National University of Singapore (NUS) offers funded scholarships, No need of IELTS or any other language test for admission in NUS. Year wise many students are enrolled in NUS for study program. Scholarships are open for International and Singaporean students to pursue Master’s and PhD degree programs. Any student can complete their study in Singapore via research or course program without IELTS. For more information about National University of Singapore Scholarships 2023 see the detail given below.
Detail About NUS Scholarships
- Host Country: Singapore
- Category: Fully Funded
- Degree level: Master’s & PhD
- Deadline: 31st July 2022
National University of Singapore Scholarships are fully funded and covers all the expenses. Following are the expenses covered by Scholarship.
- Tuition fee
- Monthly living allowances
- Monthly stipend for Master’s degree ($2500) & for PhD degree ($2500 – $3000)
- Accommodation and other expenses
List of Scholarships by NUS
- NUS Research Scholarship
- President’s Graduate Fellowship
- Lee Kuan Yew Scholarship
- Singapore International Graduate Award
- Smart Graduate Fellowship
- Commonwealth Scholarship
- NUS Merit Scholarship
- NUS Performing & Visual Arts Scholarship
- NUS Sports Scholarship
- NUS Global Merit Scholarship
- NUS Engineering Scholarship
- ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship
- Science & Technology Scholarship
- Kuok Foundation Undergraduate Awards
- Singapore Power Scholarship
To apply for NUS Scholarships student must be fulfill the following criteria.
- National and International students are encouraged to apply
- Have good previous academic record
- Student want to apply for Undergraduate must have High School diploma
- Student want to apply for Master’s must have Undergraduate degree
- Student want to apply for PhD degree program must have Master’s degree
- Must be enrolled by own self and have fully research program.
The following documents will be required for NUS Scholarships.
- National ID or Passport
- Transcript and Diplomas copies
- Recommendation letter
- Research proposal
- Family support statement
- Set of Portfolio
- English proficiency test certificate
- Qualification test certificates
The last date to apply for National University of Singapore is 31st July 2022.
How to Apply
The application procedure is online, applicant can apply through visiting website of University. For more detail and to apply. Please see the official links given below.