|Deadline:||31 December 2022|
|Study in:||United Kingdom|
|Provider:||London South Bank University|
|Study Level:||PhD , Postgraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|
The London South Bank University will award the selected candidates a stipend worth £18,000 per annum for up to 3 years of PhD study.
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students are eligible to apply for this London South Bank University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD degree study at the London South Bank University School of Engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a strong interest in the laboratory work.
- How to Apply: Students can log in to the university portal to submit an admission application. To apply for the scholarship, students must send the supporting documents to Prof. Sandra Dudley via mail at email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must prepare a CV with a covering letter.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a first-class or an upper second-class Honours degree or an MSc. Enthusiastic with a background in Engineering, Material Science, Chemistry, or a related discipline.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0 to 6.5
- TEOFL IBT – 80 to 90
- PTE – 52 to 60
- Cambridge English – 169 to 180
- Duolingo – 110 to 120