|Deadline:||18 August 2022|
|Provider:||University Of Antwerp|
|Study Level:||PhD , Postgraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
The University of Antwerp will provide a salary package to the successful candidates for two years.Your monthly scholarship amount is calculated according to the scholarship amounts for doctoral scholarship holders on the pay scales for Contract Research Staff.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this University of Antwerp International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Doctoral degree in the field of near-sensor neural networks offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You can demonstrate excellent study results.
- Your teaching competencies are in line with the University of Antwerp’s educational vision.
- Your research qualities are in line with the faculty and university research policies.
- You act with attention to quality, integrity, creativity, and cooperation.
- The machine learning experience is a must. Knowledge of Spiking and Binary Neural Networks is a plus.
- You have experience with TensorFlow or PyTorch. TinyMCE is a plus.
- You have excellent programming skills (Python, C++, C).
- You have experience with programming for embedded devices (Embedded C). FPGA and HDL (Verilog, VHDL) experience is a plus.
- Having experience with participating in national and/or international research projects is an advantage.
- You are a team player and have strong communication skills.
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply for this scholarship through the University of Antwerp’s online application. After that, if you have any questions about the job, please contact Philippe Reiter, post-doctoral researcher, Philippe.Reiter@uantwerpen.be.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must be attached attachments a motivation letter and their academic CV.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants hold a Master’s degree in (Applied) Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Informatics, Physics, or equivalent, or you will have obtained it by the time you start working.
- Language Requirement: Excellent interpersonal writing and speaking capabilities in English. Your English is fluent, both speaking and writing.